25+ Bible Verses: The One God = One Person
1) Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah:
2) Mark 12:29 Jesus answered, The first[commandment] is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God, the Lord is one:(Jesus quoting Deuteronomy 6:4)
3) Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all.
4) 1 Timothy 6:14 ... our Lord Jesus Christ: 15 Which in his times he shall shew[Jn17:3], who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see[Many have approached and "seen" Jesus]: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
"No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." -Jesus, John 1:18
5) 1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. (Jesus "hath given us an understanding" of "him that is true" in Jn17:3 and "him that is true" is obviously the Father, since He has a Son.)
6) John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they should know thee[Christ's Father-vs.1] the only true God, and him whom thou didst send, even Jesus Christ.
Jeremiah 10:10 But Jehovah is the true God; he is the living God, and an everlasting King...
From the above 2 verses, we see that Jehovah is likely the Father of Christ - more Bible evidence later. For those who would like to hear from Ellen, I will include some quotes, starting with:
"This is life eternal," Christ said, 'that they might know Thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent." John 17:3. Why is it that we do not realize the value of this knowledge? Why are not these glorious truths glowing in our hearts, trembling upon our lips, and pervading our whole being?" -Ellen G. White, Christ's Object Lessons, p. 133.3
7) 1 Corinthians 8:6 ... there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we unto him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we through him.
OT Jehovah NT Christ's Father
Genesis 2:4 "... Jehovah God made earth and heaven."
Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image..."
Hebrews 1:1 God... 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Psalm 2:7 I will tell of the decree: Jehovah said unto me, Thou art my son; This day have I begotten thee. Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee?... Psalm 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: A sceptre of equity is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 7 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated wickedness: Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee With the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows
"They had wrought together in the creation of the earth and every living thing upon it. And now God says to his Son, 'Let us make man in our image...'" -Ellen White, 1SP 24
Jehovah, our Father, and His Son Jesus Christ are alone to be exalted. The knowledge of God is eternal life to those who receive it. -Ellen White (Ms11-1898.11)
Jehovah is Christ's Father, "the only true God"(Jn17:3), who created all things through His Son.
8) Exodus 8:10 ... that thou mayest know that there is none like unto Jehovah our God.
9) Deuteronomy 4:35 Unto thee it was showed, that thou mightest know that Jehovah he is God; there is none else besides him.
10) Deuteronomy 4:39 Know therefore this day, and lay it to thy heart, that Jehovah he is God in heaven above and upon the earth beneath; there is none else.
11) 1 Samuel 2:2 There is none holy as Jehovah; For there is none besides thee...
12) 2 Samuel 7:22 Wherefore thou art great, O Jehovah God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God besides thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
13) 1 Kings 8:60 all the peoples of the earth may know that Jehovah, he is God; there is none else.
14) 2 Kings 19:15 ... O Jehovah, the God of Israel... thou art the God, even thou alone...
15) 1 Chronicles 17:20 O Jehovah, there is none like thee, neither is there any God besides thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
16) 2 Chronicles 14:11 And Asa cried... and said, Jehovah, there is none besides thee...
17) Nehemiah 9:6 Thou art Jehovah, even thou alone; thou hast made heaven... the earth...
18) Psalm 86:10 ... Thou art God alone. 11 Teach me thy way, O Jehovah; I will walk in thy truth...
19) Isaiah 37:16 O Jehovah of hosts, the God of Israel, that sittest above the cherubim, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.
20) Isaiah 37:20 Now therefore, O Jehovah our God... thou art Jehovah, even thou only.
21) Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
22) Isaiah 45:5 I am Jehovah, and there is none else; besides me there is no God...
23) Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith Jehovah that created the heavens, the God that formed the earth... I am Jehovah; and there is none else.
24) Isaiah 45:21 ... who hath declared it of old? have not I, Jehovah? and there is no God else besides me...
25) Hosea 13:4 Yet I am Jehovah thy God... and thou shalt know no god but me...
26) Jeremiah 10:6 There is none like unto thee, O Jehovah; thou art great, and thy name is great...
27) Joel 2:27 ... I am Jehovah your God, and there is none else...
Jehovah, the eternal, self-existent, uncreated One, Himself the Source and Sustainer of all, is alone entitled to supreme reverence and worship.-Ellen White, Patriarchs and Prophets, 305.4
Desiring to live by every word that comes from the mouth of Jehovah (Deut8:3; Mt4:4)
-Sid Nash: 1/30/2023. Latest version: http://sidnash.org/?1God